Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Graphical Lifting!

Sorry for the short hiatus but I was busy with a graphical overhaul of the blog. Blogger's default templates are fine but they all look like some sort of diary. I wanted something more flashy and  zinelike...

 So I customized the GameFusion template but it was not easy task for me since the whole process requested many little fixes to the HTML code of the blog. I knew nothing about those things before I started The Beta Critic. I mean, even the bloody pics in the slider are coded and they do not even resize automatically!

But I've learned something new and that's always a good thing. Let me know if you like the new layout but keep it to yourself if you don't...

By the way, I want to say thanks to Darthoons for the custom graphics and to AleV for the counselling and the moral support. Most of all, I want to thank God for Firebug! 

In the next few days I'll finish the Let's F.A.Q. series where I will explain the point of the various sections of The Beta Critic.

Then, I guess I should start to blog properly...

0 commenti:

Post a Comment